FREE SHIPPING NATION-WIDE (NZ)
Developed in Australia as a Greywater diverter to help combat drought and water restrictions, the EZGREY™ greywater diversion system, has also been used in many other different applications such as drainage sump pump station, and even rainwater diverter.
This state of the art compact, economical and versatile greywater system offers many solutions:
As Greywater Diverter
With the cost of water constantly rising and water restrictions in place in many parts of the world, it makes sense not to throw out the water that has been paid for and to reuse it to irrigate the household garden and trees. Today the EZGREY™ greywater system is widely used to filter and pump laundry, shower and basin water into irrigation systems for gardens. The greywater system was originally designed for this specific application and carries the appropriate health and plumbing standards and certifications in countries such as USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa. Over 10,000 EZGREY Greywater diverter systems have been sold worldwide with remarkable plants and landscape outcome, as well as great water-saving results (as much as 200,000 Liters or 50,000 Gallons per household per year). In addition, this greywater system has won several water-saving awards in shows worldwide. Although most of the detergents today are biodegradable and environmentally friendly the use of low phosphorus and low salt detergents are recommended for improved long term results.
As Drainage Pump Sump station
Where part of the house or garden is flooded due to inadequate drainage, the EZGREY™ has also been used as a pump station to shift the excess water out of the flooded area. The EZGREY™ incorporates the below-ground housing as well as the drainage sump pump and can be buried up to its lid cover, thus making it an economical, aesthetic, and handy little automatic pump station. The pump automatically activated by a float switch when the water level in the tank reaches a predetermined level.
As Rainwater diverter
In many places around the world, rainwater is captured from roof areas and stored in large rainwater tanks for use in and out of the house at a later stage. The larger the roof catchment area the more water can be captured and stored especially during short summer rainfall events. The EZGREY™ has been used when building configurations do not allow part or all of the roof area to drain by gravity into the main storage tank. The EZGREY™ has also been successfully used to capture and transfer the water originating from a nearby shed or garage roof area back into the main rainwater tank positioned further away.
EZGREY™ 50mm Inlet Model
- Easy to Install, fully integrated ‘plug and play’ unit
- Simple, robust, and reliable design with no controller
- Camlock fittings used for easy maintenance
- Can be set above ground, partially buried, or even wall mounted
- Automatic activation with clog-resistant float switch
- Robust, thermal protected 240V vortex pump
- Large 250mm pre-filter to protect pump and irrigation
- Supplied with an extra filter for a quick swap over
- Innovative self-drain and auto de-sludge mechanism
- Easy to pull-out sludge trap basket
- Easy, hygienic, and low maintenance (3-6 months) with extra-large 4 layers graded vertical filters
- Manual diversion to sewer 150mm
- Diverts Grey Water from one 50mm (2″) connection
- 3-way manual valve for gravity diversion to rainwater overflow or sewer when not in use
- Can convert a hand moved single outlet hose from the clothes washer to a multiple (up to 6) zones watering system) when used together with a GF-Rotor
Certification & Warranty
- Watermark and IAPMO certified
- 2 Year warranty
Note: generally not suitable for kitchen greywater