SHIPPING & FREIGHT INFORMATION
Waterless Composting toilets NZ Ltd prides itself on providing you with reliable companies for delivery services.
That is why we have chosen to use a range of services providers where you can choose the best provider and best price.
Mainfreight and TIL Freight for our freight deliveries exclusively.
Castel Parcel, Post Hast, New Zealand Couriers Post & Urgent Couriers for our Courier Services.
Mainfreight and TIL Freight have a good record of accomplishment, for getting goods delivered on time, without damage and they are well experienced in delivers to rural New Zealanders.
- You choose one of the many shipping or courier options at checkout, this gives you greater control over who you prefer as a delivery service provided
- WCTNZ reserves the right to change the chosen delivery service provider.
- Provide us with reliable contact details
- Delivery’s door-to-door; Freight requires appropriate contact details to ensure your goods are delivered safely and at desired drop points on site
- The Freight company will always call you before delivery to confirm the delivery time and access to the property
- Delivery’s to depots for pickup; Freight Companies understands time restraints, therefore they will not charge customers for warehousing time if the goods are picked up in a timely fashion, of course, your appropriate contact details are required
- If you have unreliable contact details, please nominate another person who can be reached and/or reach you to relay delivery information
Cost of delivery
We have set up an at-cost delivery calculator that is built into our online sales system (website) that provides you with accurate delivery costs from our on-account rates. If however, you feel the calculator has not provided you with a correct rate please contact us immediately to have this looked into. 0800 022 027
- We will not refund any delivery costs differences between the online price and a revised price if the purchase and payment have already been made online
- Residential and non-metro areas may attract further surcharges
- We will invoice the customer any balance of the cost of delivery if not within an acceptable margin of the original cost of delivery
- Acceptable margins are not exceeding 20% of the original cost of delivery or of a value no greater than $50NZD (whichever is the greater)
- The surcharge will be deducted from your account points without prior notice if there are available points to do so. If not the customer will be notified about the surcharge and given payment options to fulfil this cost of delivery.
Free Delivery Option
- WCTNZ™ will send all "free delivery goods" on the most cost-effective carrier at the time of dispatch
Delivery Time Frame's
- Delivery times vary between 2 days the 6-8 weeks depending on the status or location (warehouse) of the products. Please refer to the stock status indicator and listed times on the product pages for more details
- WCTNZ™ currently does not provide international delivery services via the website. If you would like to discuss the option of importing one of our products please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide terms of export and clear shipping costs.
- All return requests are to be performed via the MY ACCOUNT menu by viewing the order and using the return request tab
Terms of refund
If a product is purchased which satisfies one or more of the following cases, we will arrange a refund or replacement of the affected part:
- The component is proven to be faulty within the warranty period.
- The product does not match its description as provided when sold.
- The product received is not the product ordered.
- Product or component has proven to have been damaged in transit see note 1.
- Unused products may be returned at the buyer’s risk and cost during the 30 days cooling-off period (plus 5 days for delivery) for a total of 35 days from the shipped date.
- Refund sum is the GST exclusive sum of the goods less a 20% restocking fee if the product is in the original condition and packaging. If the product is in less than original condition Waterless Composting Toilets NZ reserves the right to recoup the cost of repairs & repacking from the refund sum
- Products that are damaged in transit should not be signed for at the point of delivery as this will incur a change of ownership to the receiver and the delivery company & Waterless Composting Toilets NZ Ltd cannot accept liability of the condition of the goods after a signed receipt of goods.
- Products returned without prior notice will be rejected.
- Please ensure that returned products are safely packed in their original packaging. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during the return delivery.
- When a return request has been approved by Waterless Composting Toilets NZ the refund will be transferred on the 20th of the month or 10 days after the approval date