Sleek and elegant, the GTG is Sun-Mar’s™ smallest and most economical toilet ever. As the pioneer and category leader in composting and separating toilets, with an unrivalled model line-up, the GTG further extends Sun-Mar’s™ innovation, leadership and bold designs.
The GTG toilet sets up in minutes and its design, modern [European] styling and ultra-compact size make it a perfect solution for any place a toilet is needed.
✓ Elongated seat for extra comfort ✓ Unlimited capacity ✓ Easy to use ✓ Portable ✓ Vented for odour free operation
Perfect for Homes, Tiny Homes, Cottages and Cabins, Boats, Farms, Warehouses, Garages, Barns, Stables, Mines, RV’s, Aircraft Hangars, Pools - the list is endless and the GTG can go anywhere it’s not possible or cost-effective to install a conventional toilet.
"These systems are sets up in minutes, operates with two chambers that separate solid and liquid waste"
"For use where a conventional toilet is not an option or not cost-effective!"
- Goes anywhere so you can too
- Can be installed in minutes
- Composting toilet
- Vented for odour free operation
- Ultra-compact size is perfect for use in small spaces
- Two chambers that separate solid and liquid waste
- Elongated seat for extra comfort
- Ventilation system including a 12-volt 5-watt fan in housing and transformer (240ac to 12vdc power supply)
- 1 x 125ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
- 1 x Bag of Hemp fibre (cover material)
- Easy to follow EASY Installation and Maintenance manual
Consumables Nature Quick and Organic Mix may not be included in the packages, please buy consumables from the available list online
Nature Quick is currently not available in NZ
Height: 503 mm Width: 400 mm Depth: 609 mm
Weight: 11.3 kg Seat Height: 457 mm
The rule for RV self-containment is that the liquid volume of one litre per day per person for a minimum of three days is required. The GTG Bottle offers eight litres of self-containment totalling 4 days for 2 people. Additional bottles offer an extended capacity if the full bottle is kept on board in a suable vented locker until a dump station is available to empty them. Please speak to your SC (self-containment) officer for a final say on the matter.
For details about self-containment Please refer to this link NZS 5465:2001 Self-containment of motor caravans and caravans for a copy of the standard.